It’s no easy task! However, we soldier on for the greater good of our educated gastronomic community. So you’ve got a day off and Jason and Manchego in the fridge; perhaps a tomato lying around and nothing to tie it together! But don’t fret – we have your comprehensive list for baguettes in the gothic quarter covered.
- Yellow bakery offers a selection of breads with local and certified organic flour which makes for a terrific baguette. The owner has worked at my favorite bakery in Sydney, Bourke Street Bakery.
2. Pandería Vilamala is a no frills spot for a quality 0.80 cent baguette. A decent is breakfast available as well.
3. Take Foods is positioned in a super cozy setting with their baguettes and offers delicious pastries as well.
4. Fort Sant Jordi offers light, airy baguettes baked fresh every day using artisan techniques. Affordability and great coffee as well.
5. Baluard Barcelona not only serves high quality baguettes but the selection of other breads gives all Gothic bakeries a run for their money. Pastries and coffee are available as well.